As a key member of the front-end team as our Front End Engineer for our Invoice product, you’ll be working with other developers in the effort to migrate our existing code base from Backbone and Marionette to React. You'll also be directly involved in and responsible for building new features in React while maintaining existing code.
What You'll Do
- Deliver exciting new features for our SaaS web products.
- Solve business problems through elegant and forward-looking solutions.
- Contribute to architecture and product design/planning discussions.
- Write code and assist in development of new products/features and enhance and/or maintain existing ones.
- Assist the design team as needed.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years demonstrated expertise in one or more modern JS frameworks is required – especially ReactJs.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chaijs, Enzyme, Jasmine, Jest or Karma.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of Object-Oriented architecture.
- You can take high-level instruction, work independently, and take initiative.
- You enjoy solving business problems through creative engineering solutions.
- You have developed Consumer Facing Product UI Front End Code.
- You have created high level and detail front end UI specifications that enable, help troubleshooting day-to-day build activities.
- You have produced high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices.
- Experience using Backbone & Marionette.