Jr. Account Manager
We are a growing company based in the Culver City area, offering a fun, casual and team oriented environment with a lot of opportunity for learning and professional growth. We are seeking a self-motivated, go-getter and career-oriented individual to join our account management team.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Find new business opportunities through networking and lead generation.
- Build relationships with IT professionals, introductions/cold calls and setting up meetings
- Managing accounts and collaboration with internal team members
- High volume of calls and meetings.
- Attend monthly networking events and build a strong professional network
- This is a 50% outside / 50% inside sales role, the best of both worlds.
About our Environment:
- 1 - 2 years of professional work experience, preferably within Technology or Digital/Interactive, and/or have some technical aptitude
- Resourceful, ability to meet new contacts through networking, cold calls, and web-sourcing
- Interest in networking, ability to meet and connect with people and build strong relationships
- Self-motivated, collaborative, team oriented and willingness to learn and pick up new things
- Passionate about helping people and the willingness to help make a difference
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- 9 to 5’ers need not apply (work hard, celebrate hard mentality please)
- Team Oriented & Collaborative
- Casual Attire
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Free Snacks, Sodas & Expresso
- Monthly team outings
- Weekly Fitness Program
- Free Parking
- Salary DOE + Commission + Benefits & Perks